Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Musical MELT for Hands

MELT is the first self-treatment technique for connective tissue, and one of the cornerstones of MELT is the Hand Treatment.

During the application of the MELT Hand Treatment, you use three small balls of different sizes and textures in a structured way. It takes about 15 minutes to do, and after you are done, the hands feel lighter, more energized and have greater flexibility, But it does not end there. Because hands function like a 'portal' into the connective tissue system of the body, the effects of the MELT Hand Treatment extend up into the shoulders and neck.

I love to use the little balls on my own hands and have instructed many people in their use.

A few weeks ago, I was particularly lucky with my participants. They were members of our own North Carolina Symphony orchestra, and MELT was very warmly received. It meant a lot to me because I have been a supporter of the North Carolina Symphony for many years and love to go to their concerts.

I attended the patron appreciation concert two days after the MELT Hand demonstration, and I could have sworn they sounded even better than they usually do. But maybe it was my imagination........

No comments:

Post a Comment