Monday, April 27, 2015

Rapid Release Technology

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Not that one. That one is even better. I purchased a vibration device at the IDEA World Fitness Conference. It is called RRT PRO 1. It works on a very specific frequency and target scar tissue adhesions.

I have owned it now for about 8 months and have used it on myself and as part of my personal training and MELT sessions.

I want to give a testimonial from personal experience. As a fully trained MELT instructor, I am used to deal with aches and pains in a very efficient way. But I ended up with the proverbial ‘pain in the neck’, and it was not budging.  Both my chiropractor and Rolfer had a go at it; it would improve some, and then go back to its painful self. Icepacks were in daily use.

I was wandering around the expo hall at the IDEA Conference when one of the exhibitors asked me whether I wanted to try it. The moment that machine touched that spot in my neck, it just simply felt great, and within a few minutes the pain was greatly reduced. (It had been made worse by the flight from Raleigh to LA.) I felt better for the rest of the day, and went back to the booth because I knew that I wanted to take that machine home with me. I used the device regularly for the next few weeks, and the pain in the neck was gone.


I have viewed this acquisition as one of the best purchases of my life, and that is not an exaggeration. In my training, I strive to help people with muscular imbalances that lead to postural problems and pain. But those exercises cannot address scar tissue adhesions which are often part of the problem. This gives me another tool with which I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment